Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Connection!

Today there is suddenly a nice strong Internet signal from one of our neighbors. I figured while Soren is napping, I could give a bit of a quick update. Mostly pictures though, because those are much more fun.
All is well here in Denver. Getting warmer...and yet today we woke up to another inch of wet snow. Maybe the sun will decide to stay soon.
What could be more fun than a box full of packing peanuts? Nothing.Doing Patty-cake. Mark it with a 'B'



Soren very much loves this stuffed animal dog. He gives it a hug almost every morning. He knows what dogs are, and is facinated by them. His name for them is 'Dah'. Believe it or not, he's become more of a monkey. He can climb just about anything, and certainly tries to.My little bug.




This is the sign for being all done at meals. It's either this, or things start flying to the ground. Not so fun to clean up. I vaccuum about every day around his high chair. I don't see that ending any time soon either.Dan put his pants on, but there was a slight complication when he tried to walk...Soren thought it was pretty funny, even when he fell over.Yes, they ARE related. Soren has quite the scowl, as you can see here. He used to give them away to people as often as he would smiles. But we all can tell where he gets those eyebrows...and silly facial expressions.

5 comments:

Rebecca & Jeff said...

Yay for updates! I love this little guy! We can hardly wait to see you again and have another play date! It is amazing what a few months can do to their mobility eh? So glad to hear he is healthy and happy and I'm not gonna lie, i'm glad my kid is not the only one who's head is in the <95%!! :) What a stud! I also wish P was that light, especially this late in the pregnancy! So glad all is well for you guys! Miss you!

Sarah and Scott said...

Fun! Love all the pictures. That's great you can pick up your neighbor's internet connection :)

Alisha said...

I LOVE that last picture! haha! He is seriously so cute, I'm glad you got to update. Hope it happens more often.

Reynolds said...

Oh we died laughing at the last photo. What a bunch of cuties.

Ali Mae said...

BAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! This was great! I can't wait to see you all in the next month or so!!

Total Pageviews