Saturday, May 1, 2010

Oh what bliss!

So, remember that last post? Well, I got the best thing when I went to Jo-Ann's... a SEWING MACHINE!! hip hip horray! I am very excited and happy about this. I have wanted go get one for a long time, and finally decided it was time. I miss being able to sew my own things. I realize that even more now that I have been sewing up a storm every day. The machine fixated a permanent setting at the dinner table, making it crowded at meals, and my home looked like a tornado blew through. Thank you sweet husband of mine for not mentioning how hideous everything was upon returning home every night. The reason I haven't blogged in the past 2 weeks was primarily because I would much rather be sewing. Soren has been putting up well with my ignoring his cries of attention. I do remember to give him some loves when I can, but then work like mad while he's napping. I'm loving this sewing machine. My next purchase, when I'm rich, will be a serger.

1 comment:

Jake and RaNette Free said...

Okay, so I have never sewed a day in my life - But this post made me really jealous of your sewing machine and patterns. Thank you for inspiring me to learn something new - I am totally going to sew something.

Total Pageviews