I cleaned half of my windows today with my new love. I wish I had these growing up, because when I got the chore to clean windows I knew I had to keep cleaning until there were no streaks anywhere to be seen. Otherwise, my mom would send us back at it to try again. Seriously, this set would have saved so much time and money on stinkin' Windex. These Norwex cloths are a-ma-zing. That's all there is to it. I use them on everything, and everywhere. I haven't found anything it can't get clean. Love Love. They get my windows and mirrors SO crystal clear with just water! It seriously boggles my mind. I don't know how I've lived without them my whole life, and never want to ever again.
I look forward to cleaning time because I know it won't take me forever, and I don't have to die from toxic chemical fumes... I'm just using WATER to clean. Oh, and it's anti-bacterial too, so the rags never smell. Oh oh oh, how I love that part!
Ok, so you're probably tired of me ranting about it, but just know that I am in love with cleaning my house.
By the way... Happy Green day!
1 comment:
I'm glad you posted so I know where to find them! I also heard a tip this week from some professional house cleaners. They like to pour rubbing alcohol (70%) into a spray bottle and use it like windex. No streaks. And they prefer flour sack cloths for windows (no lint). They also spray the rubbing alcohol on their shower after a shower. It helps the water dry off quickly and prevent mildew. I've yet to try the ideas, but they sound good!
Post a Comment