Sunday, January 4, 2009

Soren Daniel Jacobsen


We have a baby! Soren Daniel Jacobsen was born Sunday morning January 4th, 2009 at 9:29am. He and Lisa are healthy and strong. Soren was 7lbs 10oz and 20 inches long. He's got a good head of dark hair. Lisa loves his little cleft chin! He's a calm boy. He doesn't cry much. His feet are really ticklish.
Soren and his Papa share their birthdays! He was the best birthday gift ever!
2pm Saturday, Lisa started regular contractions. After toughing it out at home and trying to let things develop there, we went to the hospital at 4am, and found out she was dialated 7cm! Lisa amazed the doctors and nurses. She didn't use any drugs at all. She was so tough! They were amazed that she could do all that and have the baby so quickly, being this is her first.
We're resting now and loving this little baby Soren. We're looking forward to taking him home to our little place.

14 comments:

Jennifer and Brad said...

Congratulations Lisa and Daniel! He was a good sized little guys... Can't wait to see more pictures :)

Gma and Gpa C said...

Oh, Soren is the cutest! We love his little nose and round cheeks. Can hardly wait to hold him.

CONGRATULATIONS!

G and G Bell said...

CONGRATULATION! Lisa & Dan. Soren is a beautiful baby...our 26th Gr. Grandbaby. Wonderful birthday gift, Dan. Bonnie was born on my birthday so I know the feeling.
Your having that little guy without any drugs was phenomenal, Lisa. You're a trooper.
Tons of LOVE to the three of you.
Love, G & G Bell

Braeden and Jackie said...

Congratulations guys! I know he's a boy but he really is beautiful. We can't wait to come and visit.

Charla Ann said...

Yay! You are amazing Lisa! Congrats Dan & Lisa!

AnneGeo said...

What a cute baby and a cute name!! Can't wait to hear more about him as he grows. Better yet, can't wait to see him!

Jarom and Katie Walz said...

Congratulations! He is so adorable!!!! Esp with all that dark hair. I'm glad everything went well and I'm very impressed that there were no drugs.

Jenny and Travis said...

Congratulations! He is so handsome! We're so happy for you guys! --Jenny and Travis

Randal and Stef said...

Congratulations! We are excited for you both. Happy birthday Dan, what a great present it is to share your birthday with your son.
Lisa, you are strong! Congratulations!
~Stefanie and Randal

Unknown said...

What a cute face! You will be amazed how quickly he will change, but stay the same. I'm sure you are having a wonderful time getting to know each other. Congratulations!
Love,
Glen, Stacy, Camille, Emma, Lucy, Eli, and Sylvia

sita325 said...

Sounds like your experience was similar to mine, fast, and drug free! COngratulations!! Great Job LIsa!

He is SO cuTE!

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS!!! He's really cute! I'm glad you are doing well, keep posting!

Joci said...

Oh, Lisa! He's perfect! Our littlet LEvi was 7lbs 9 oz and 20 inches long with the same dark head of hair! I want to get them together to play. I'm so excited to have a friend close by! We're in Littleton which is about 20 minutes from the heart of Denver. Where are you staying in Lakewood? How are you liking it? Did Daniel get a job here? Hope you're doing well with new Soren. REcovery can be quite a task!

Leanna said...

Congratulations! Sorry this comment is quite a bit late. haha Hope you find it! I just wanted to let you know that we can form our own "I am woman; hear me roar" club because we both had babies naturally. I showed up at the hospital at an 8, and I had the same reaction from the doctors. haha We're stronger than we think we are! Anyway, congrats again. He's beautiful, and you are, too!

Total Pageviews