We went with the Johnson’s to the Denver Museum of Nature and Science this past weekend. Dan and I went there for his work party before Christmas. Only a few of the exhibits were open during it, so it was really fun to go back and see more awesome things! This time Soren was outside of my tummy and got to ride with Dan.


Because we were in the hospital, giving birth to Soren, on Dan’s birthday we didn’t get to celebrate it much. We decided we’d celebrate on February 4th instead and have a party for both baby and papa. We had a lovely time! p.s. Soren is 1 month old and growing strong! p.s.s. This day was also our year and a half anniversary. Hooray for being married!

The weather has been beautiful this week so I’ve been able to get out and walk in the afternoon, which has been great! I love the sun.
Isn't he cute?!

We’ve been debating on when we would do Soren’s baby blessing and have just decided to take a trip to Cody. Dan gets February 16th, Presidents Day, off of work and asked to disperse his regular 5 hours on Friday to the other days through the week so we can leave early Friday and get there in the evening. We’re hoping for good weather for that weekend so this can actually happen. If it turns out there’s going to be a bad storm or something that weekend we’re going to think otherwise. We’re hoping that it all works out though!
3 comments:
Yay for sleep! :) I am so glad things are going happy! It's so nice seeing the pictures and video! It makes me feel close to you to experience, even though we aren't close in distance. :) Love you!By the way, he is seriously one of the cutest baby boys i have ever seen! :)
I'm glad that you are sleeping a little more now. It helps so much!
I hope all goes well with the baby blessing. Soren is a cutie!
Yes, he IS cute! How fun that Daddy and son have the same birthday--that's a cute picture of them celebrating it late too! Glad you're all getting some more sleep, and I hope traveling for the baby blessing next weekend works out! --Jenny
Post a Comment