Once down to the car we decided it would be more exciting if Dan was blind folded...so we used Soren's jacket because we didn't really have a blind fold.

He was pretty surprised when we got there because he had no idea there was something like this so close to our place. His exact words were, "Where are we?" It is called the White Fence Farm. It is basically an old farm that they've turned the buildings into a restaurant and little shops and outside is beautified with a natural pond and stream. There are also lots of old things that were cool to look at. There was a corral with some animals you could feed, an old house with a huge porch with rocking chairs, a tire swing on a tree, and a long slide from the second floor down to the first. We have to go again for the slide because it closed before I got to go on it. Dan went on it and said it was super fast!








1 comment:
Nice creative date. Soren is so cute! I think I'll look around a little and see if I can find something fun for next Friday - I wonder if Jeff would wear a blindfold?
Post a Comment