Wednesday, August 19, 2009

So what's happening?

So...have you been dieing to find out what happened with our car? Well, with the help of a VERY handy man in our ward, he and Dan were able to figure out the real problems with the car and have replaced a few things and have ordered others that will be replaced soon. So you know, I did look into the cash for clunkers program and our car wasn't on the list. I also looked up what the trade in value would be. Brace yorself. It's a whopping $50! One of Dan's friends who knows a bit about cars said if it moves, someone would be willing to pay at least $400 for it. That's good news. Hopefully it will be working smoothly again soon.

Our apartment lease is coming close to being over and just before the car troubles I was looking into a 2 bedroom apt so we could grow into it a bit...but now I think we've decided to stick with the one we have for another year and use the money we would have used for rent on a car payment instead. We really wanted a bigger place, mainly for more storage because we have a lot of things we use that needs to be stored, like camping things and baby things now. What a stressed brain I have!

I won in a Mother's Day drawing at the YMCA an hour massage. It expires at the end of the month, so I figured now is as good a time than ever to get it. I did it yesterday and oh, was it heavenly! I'm doing better now that's for sure.

No comments:

Total Pageviews