Soren is now 18 months old. July 4th marked the day. He is getting to be so tall. He almost doesn't fit long-ways in his crib anymore. I love watching him try new things. This week he's been trying to put his feet in his shoes. It's usually a frustrating battle for him because he can't get his feet in the little space in his shoes. He does great with my shoes though, and is very proud when he can get both feet in and walk around all by himself.
He throws tantrums quite often lately. I think he mostly just gets frustrated at things. Sometimes it makes me laugh because he's so determined to do something.
Because of traveling, he hasn't gone into nursery at church, so yesterday was the first day. It was also my birthday, so he gave me a great present - enjoying 2 hours of not having to entertain. Thanks. He did fairly well for the first time. I figure he's been getting practice from going to the Child Watch at the YMCA. I am looking forward to this change.
We've been practicing to say other words, but he's still not very interested in using them. He now can say apple and banana pretty well too. He also nods his head to every question you ask him. "Do you want this?" nod. "Are you thursty?" nod. "Are you crazy?" nod. Silly.
We love our little boy. He's a joy.
1 comment:
WOW! You guys have been busy! So fun to read about all your trips! Hard to believe Soren is 18 months! I can hardly wait for P to go to nursrey, only a few weeks left! I'm so glad to hear things are going well for you guys and I'm SOOOO bummed we weren't in CA for your little reunion and to say goodbye to your folks, we sure will miss them. Love you all!
Post a Comment