Do you know what else Lisa does? She makes good food, and she's learned to make so many good things! Last night we had Chicken Enchiladas. They were delicious! She also made cream puffs. She makes lots of good food.
Lisa and I graduated from BYU-Idaho in 2008. That was cool to do it together (and convenient). That was not (and still isn't) an ideal time to be looking for employment out of college. After a few temp jobs doing basic accounting work, I got a full time job doing some basic accounting, human resources, and all kinds of odd jobs at Tropaquatics-a wholesale tropical fish and small pet company. It's been fun, educational, good experience, random, and overall a positive step into a career into accounting. Though not what I would've first chosen to do out of school, it's been a blessing during hard economic and employment times.
I am looking for more employment opportunities in accounting in the Denver area, hoping to take some accounting courses this winter, and enter the Masters of the Universe (I mean Accounting) program next Fall at UC Denver.
Lisa teaches piano lessons. She's pretty awesome. She also watches another child two times a week. She is a MaryKay Beauty Consultant. She is very busy and makes me very happy!
No comments:
Post a Comment