Saturday, October 16, 2010

It's official!

"We have an announcement to make". Yes. We are going to have another little person join our family in April. There's really a baby in there, and there's only one. (A handful of friends are having multiples, which got me a little nervous at first) We're excited and can hardly wait to find out what it's going to be in a couple weeks. I haven't really been sick, just an occasional slight yucky feeling around dinner time (in the 1st trimester only) I have just been really tired ALL the time with this pregnancy. However, I don't remember EVER being so tired when I was pregnant with Soren. Then again, I was still in school and had no choice but to keep going. April 4 is the due date, so look for future pictures of my growing tummy!

5 comments:

The Mathesons said...

Congrats Lisa! We're actually due in April too. I'm waiting till Thanksgiving to tell family and everyone, but I was so excited to see this I couldn't help but share (plus I'm sure that none of them look at your blog, haha) Yay! Babies are the best!! Congrats!

Teri said...

Congrats! I had a feeling this announcement would be coming from you guys sometime soon. Yipee!

Andrea said...

Wa-hoo! Congratulations you guys! Soren will be such a good big brother! So excited for you guys!

Michele.Sobek@octanner.com said...

Wonderful news!! Our son, Rob has an April 4th birthday!

Randal and Stef said...

Congratulations! We are excited for your family to grow to another one.

Total Pageviews