So I will be going in for our 20 week ultrasound on Thursday. Lets cross our fingers that the baby will cooperate and we'll get to see what flavor it will be this time. Any guesses?! I've been having way wacky dreams lately, so it will also be great to see that it's whole and healthy. Dan felt it moving around this morning and got really excited. With Soren it was hard for him to recognize what was baby (hard to believe) and twitching muscles, but by the end there was no mistaking. I'm glad he gets to enjoy feeling it move much earlier in the process this time around. Most of all though, I'm looking forward to not calling it "it" anymore. Thank you modern technology!!
p.s. Performances are this weekend - give me a call if you haven't gotten tickets and still want to come! I'd REALLY love to see YOU there!
4 comments:
My guess is for a girl. I'm excited to hear. Good luck on your performance! And what do you guys want for Christmas?
Congrats on baby #2 :) I think it'll be a boy.
Yay! Congrats! I'm going to guess girl. Yep..it's a girl. :)
WOO HOO!! Congrats Lisa, that is so exciting! I'm glad to hear you are feeling pretty good. I am excited for you. 2 is busy, but o-so wonderful! Cant wait to hear. ANd I'm guessing ... another a girl! :)
Love ya!
Post a Comment