Wednesday, November 24, 2010

And it will be...



Last Thursday we went to the doctors office and they did the ultrasound on my belly. We're having a GIRL this time around! We're super excited, (and would have been if it was a boy too) and now are keeping all the baby boy clothes put away in boxes and looking at things in pink. We are also happy to report that the baby is healthy and increasingly very active each day. After the musical being done last week I had people tell me they wouldn't be surprised if this girl came out dancing. Neither would I! To tell you the truth, she's active ALL day long! It's so much fun though because it gives us lots of chances to feel the movements. Her ultrasound pictures looked different from Soren's. She has a much smaller/dainty shaped head. As you can see in her profile:
Good news for me. :) Every time Soren sees the ultrasound picture, he excitedly says "baby! baby!" I think he'll make a good big brother, we're just working on being soft to things. I think he forgets when he gets excited about things. Here are her 2 cute feet. Yay for a girl!

2 comments:

Rebecca & Jeff said...

YAYAYAYAY!! So excited! Glad you are feeling well and that she is healthy. Soren will make a great big bro!

Unknown said...

congratulations! we Love girls!

Total Pageviews