Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Pregnancy update

So I've taken one 'official pregnant pose' picture this whole pregnancy. I am kind of sad that I can't compare myself at the different stages of pregnancy from the on-looker's point of view. I have definately felt a difference between the two though!
  • I still have clothes too big to wear that seemed to fit me just fine last time. For instance, my one pair of maternity jeans I bought while pregnant with Soren are still super baggy in the hip area.

  • I am still able to wear my wedding ring! I think it was at about 30 weeks I started wearing it on a necklace instead.

  • Heart burn has been a pretty constant thing the last few weeks. This little girl may just come out with a head full of hair. (which I highly doubt though) Anything I eat gives it to me, and sometimes when I'm lucky just smelling something gives it to me. Love it...not.

  • She's still sitting higher than I remember Soren being (and the strech marks show). I don't doubt that is helping with the heartburn.

  • I get jolted around a lot! Soren was a slow mover compared to this gymnist. Dan likes watching knees, bum, and feet move from one side to the other. I'm glad at least he can see what I feel all day long. She's a strong mover, that's for sure.

  • I'm loving much more to wash and fold all the pink and purple clothes with flowers and ruffles. It's just not the same for me with little blue clothes with footballs and trucks. But that's just me. (they are still cute in their own way though)

With Dan's new job our insurance changed, which means... new Doctor for me. I thought I was cutting it close with Soren when we moved 2 months before delivery. I have an appointment with my new OB next Thursday...I'll be 36 1/2 weeks by then. Not my favorite feeling in the world to be cutting it this close. We do what we can though. Good news is that I'll be delivering at the same hospital as we had for Soren, so that is comforting.

8 comments:

The Mathesons said...

Love the hair Lisa, you look great! The funny thing I'm experiencing the opposites of you. Like last time around I wore my wedding ring without much trouble through the end, whereas this time.. not so much. Also, my clothes are smaller. How depressing is that?!!? Last time I had heart burn constantly, and this time I haven't had it much at all. Can't wait to be done though!!! Good luck!!!

Jake and RaNette Free said...

Awww, I really like this picture. Just had to say that.

Jennifer and Brad said...

You look adorable! I have pictures at each stage of my pregnancy and I'm not sure I like to see how huge I got :) We switched insurances too while I was pregnant and that was scary considering I was high risk due to twins but everything worked out how it was suppose to cause I absolutely LOVED my doctor. Good luck!

Braeden said...

Mint Chocolate Chip ice cream for the heartburn...LIFESAVER!!!

Braeden and Jackie said...

Country carving is also me by the way. Sorry.

Alisha said...

You are so cute pregnant, your all belly! I love it!
I totally feel you on the heart burn...oh I fear it. pepcid chewables were the only thing that worked for me, and they only worked for a while.
Good luck, hopefully you don't have her early with your doctor switching...

Unknown said...

You are sooo cute!!! Good luck with everything!!!

ps. the generic brand of Prilosec is AWESOME for heartburn, which I had really bad and for the entire pregnancies with all 3 of my girls. It just means they'll turn out cute :)

Randal and Stef said...

You look wonderful Lisa! Love the hair! Very cute on you!!!
~Stefanie

Total Pageviews