Sunday, July 24, 2011

What's in store?



Dan leaves early early tomorrow morning for "Encampment" with the Boy Scouts. I am mostly sad that we don't get to go enjoy the beautiful outdoors with him. I hope we all endure well while we're apart. Sure, this one wont be even near to the amount of time we were apart during the 4 week Spring Summit trip at school where he got to call once a week when they went into town to do laundry. This will be nothing like that. At least I hope. Rather than going insane from school-work I may go crazy from being with a 2 year old and newborn all day, every day with no one to 'take over' at night. Just maybe.


Here is what I came home to one night. I couldn't find anyone inside, so I peeked outside, and this is what I found. Soren LOVES spending time outside with his Papa. I can hardly wait to get nice, soft grass out there to enjoy, rather than our weed lawn! It doesn't stop my boys though.

No comments:

Total Pageviews