Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Latest and greatest

So, here are some of the latest and greatest pictures of my little ones. Enjoy!




First little fountain. She's had plenty of hair to do it since she was born, but I finally got around to buying little bands at the store. I LOVE her smiles!

Went to the Zoo with my Mom, sister Roselle and kids. The weather changed about an hour or two later and we all had to huddle under an eating umbrella while a thunderstorm rolled through.We enjoy going to the park in the mornings and then try to take shelter in an air conditioned building, like the library. Love that place. Except at nap time. Happy girl again.



This picture makes me laugh. They are both very happy, just caught them both at a facial expression change. So funny. So expressive!

Nice boy.

Happy 4th of July!
Anywhere we go Soren has to pick up a rock and leaf. As a result the bald spots in our rock garden are vanishing. I'm glad they're not allowed in the house, we'd have piles everywhere.














No comments:

Total Pageviews