Sunday, November 20, 2011

Give Thanks Daily

We made this Thankful Tree at the beginning of November, and have been adding things we are thankful for daily. Some of us more than others... when Soren is asked what he is thankful for he usually will say friends, and trees. So instead of writing that over and over I made things up for him. :)I wrote on the trunk "It is not happy people who are Thankful. It is Thankful people who are happy!" We liked doing this, a lot. We had an perfectly empty wall to put this big tree on. Next year we may not be so lucky. I am looking forward to doing it again and again every year.

1 comment:

The Baum Rose said...

I loved seeing this in person. Sure a fun idea. Now if only we had a wall not being used :)

Total Pageviews