Grandma and Grandpa Jacobsen opening gifts on Christmas.

Lily with her Great-Grandma Evaleen George

Soren was Grandma's helper every time she would make something. I'm not sure how much of a help he was, but he loved putting on an apron and getting messy.

We spent an afternoon at the Rec center in town and the kids were all prunes after 4 hours. We had lots of fun! That will definitely be on the list for our next trip!

Juleen, Clark and Sara visited for Christmas too, but I didn't get any pictures with them. How does that happen? Tom and Cristy and their family came after Christmas for a couple days, and we didn't get any pictures with them either. I must have packed it away for safe keeping. We had fun and Soren is constantly talking about his cousins. He is so lucky to have so many close to his age. No wonder he keeps calling his friends who come over cousins! It's because his cousins are really his close friends.
Lily got really good at crawling everywhere. She's a little mover now. More pictures to follow...
No comments:
Post a Comment