Our little happy girl is 5 months old. At times when I think about it, it doesn't feel like very long ago we were in the hospital with her. But when I'm not thinking about it, it feels like she's been with us forever. I'm been noticing how much more pleasant and happy our days are compared to a year ago. She is such a blessing in our life. We love our little An!
 |
| Here's her little dog tongue. Some times she just holds it out. |
She's chunking out like Soren was built when he was a baby: square head and rolls everywhere. (Lily never did get close to the chub Soren was as a baby, and she had a narrow head) Anna's nearly completely bald now (also like Soren was) and cradle cap is still lingering.
.jpg) |
| Notice her clutches on Lily's hair. She really just does that on hair... not so nice. |
She gives out smiles quite regularly still (just not at the camera!). We left her with a young babysitter and she hardly fussed at all. The first thing she said when we got back was "Anna is such a happy baby!" Yes, she is!
.jpg) |
| She likes playing with her tongue, hardly ever sucks on her hands. |
She loves anyone to hold her too. We've felt the hindrance of that many days where she just wants to be held, but I'm busy making dinner. I think she mostly wants to be able to see everything that's going on up high.
 |
| So interested in the things around her! |
She likes playing with dangling toys now, and will grab for things in front of her. Dan has had a few close calls with plates landing in his lap at the dinner table.
 |
| Squinty eye smile. |
I am determined to get a good smile on camera from this little one. I
will get one!
No comments:
Post a Comment