 |
| This took a long time to shovel. Trust me! |
Why do we love snow days? Because that means Dan doesn't have work! They can't pour concrete when it's at freezing temperature outside. This time we decided to do something we've been wanting to do for a while as a family. Go swimming at the Link!
 |
| Soren and Lily playing on the ship |
They have a fun leisure pool with a pirate ship and slides coming off it. They also have a bigger tunnel water slide in the deeper pool.
Soren was like a little fish! We were so surprised at how willing he was to go under the water. Not too long ago he would freak out if his ears got wet in the bath tub. I think I'll be giving him swimming lessons in the near future, he seems much more ready!
 |
| Blowing bubbles |
Anna enjoyed her time in the water as well. She didn't seem to mind the occasional face splash either.
We're going to go there again, for sure! I don't think I'll be able to man it by myself, but it'll be a great family outing!
No comments:
Post a Comment