Tuesday, April 2, 2013
Outcome
My weight loss competition is over. I am happy to say I finished it out strong. I lost a total of 20.4 pounds, which was a 12.1% loss. I feel much better that I can move around better and have more energy most days. I dropped 2 pant sizes (not positive about this because I was no where close to fitting ANY buttoned pants I own when I started) I took 3rd place overall. I'm happy about that. And amazed at the other women and how hard they worked. The group as a whole lost 187.2 pounds! I think that is incredible! I'm still wanting to lose more, and get more fit, so my mom and sister are going to keep at it until her wedding. I'll check back in about this about August. :) This week was really hard for me to resist all the Easter candy! Oh, how I love little treats...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment