Tuesday, September 29, 2009

A need, filled

Before the Relief Society Broadcast last Saturday our stake had a clothing exchange where we could get rid of any clothing we no longer used (whether it be for men, women, or children) and could also get anything we needed. Let me tell you, this was a lifesaver...or money saver I guess. As Soren is now nearing 9 months I realized I only had a handful of 9-12 month clothes. I was just going to see if he'd fit relatively well in his few 12 month clothes and just go with that or buy new things, but when I heard about this clothing exchange I was relieved. And with the help of 2 other ladies grabbing what they could find, we gathered a big black trash bag full of baby clothes for him! Wowie! What a blessing! Thank you everyone out there who got rid of things. We'll put them to GOOD use!

2 comments:

Janthony said...

That's awesome!

Leanna said...

What a blessing! Baby clothes can get expensive because they grow just so darn fast. I'm glad you were able to get so many!

Total Pageviews