Here's how her story went.
We went in on Saturday morning at 7 to be induced into labor. She obviously was not going to come on her own. I decided to go all natural again with this one. I had with Soren, and made it through alright, and since I kept hearing "your second one is easier" I figured I could do it without too much more effort. I figured wrong. This one was much more difficult for me. There were a lot of differences between the two labors, so it's hard to compare. We'll just say my next one I'm totally getting drugs. Dan was a great help and strength for me. I definitely couldn't have made it through without him!!!!
She is big and healthy.
8 pounds 7 ounces. 21 1/4 inches long. My doctor was really surprised she was as big as she was.
One proud Papa. He loves his little girl.
Happy it's all over, and can hold a pretty little baby in my arms rather than on my front side.
We are so happy she decided to join our even happier family!
She is really actually pleasant most of the time. She hardly cries (just when she's really hungry) and is a good sleeper. Yep, definitely a Jacobsen! More pictures will come, as soon as I get them off the camera. :)
We went in on Saturday morning at 7 to be induced into labor. She obviously was not going to come on her own. I decided to go all natural again with this one. I had with Soren, and made it through alright, and since I kept hearing "your second one is easier" I figured I could do it without too much more effort. I figured wrong. This one was much more difficult for me. There were a lot of differences between the two labors, so it's hard to compare. We'll just say my next one I'm totally getting drugs. Dan was a great help and strength for me. I definitely couldn't have made it through without him!!!!Our little baby Lily finally arrived on Saturday, April 9 at 2:56pm. This is the very first picture taken of her. 
She's already a lady and knows how to cross her legs.
She is big and healthy.8 pounds 7 ounces. 21 1/4 inches long. My doctor was really surprised she was as big as she was.
One proud Papa. He loves his little girl.
Happy it's all over, and can hold a pretty little baby in my arms rather than on my front side.
We are so happy she decided to join our even happier family! 
3 comments:
I'm so relieved - I've now heard a few other people tell me that their second was actually harder (mine was too; hours after refusing any drugs I blurted to my hubby "what was I thinking?!?"). But hey, we survived! She's beautiful, Lisa! Congrats again!
Congrats! Beautiful baby. Glad she is here and that you made it through with flying colors. We still want to hang out with Soren one of these days. I'm thinking this Monday. Talk to you soon.
she's beautiful, congratulations!
Post a Comment