Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Ding. Time up.

So... yesterday I had many calls asking if the baby has arrived. That's a negative. It's all up to her choosing to come I guess at this point. We went out Friday to Olive Garden and loaded up on basil and oregano. That didn't help. I've been walking lots every day. Not a thing. Get slammed occasionally from an active little boy. Nothin'. It's strange to me because Soren was a little early, so that's what I expected to happen again. Think again! It just goes to show that every pregnancy is totally unique.


At my last Dr. appointment on Friday we made my next appointment for tomorrow and I said to myself. "oh, she'll be here by then, no prob." So I am looking forward to this appointment to see what progress I've made this week, if any, and what they'll do to help things move along if nothings haven't improved. We're anxious to meet this little one! I hope everything is still ok inside her small home.
Here I am at 40 weeks, in one of the last clothes that isn't super annoying to wear. Thank goodness for tent dresses! :o)

3 comments:

Teri said...

Good luck with everything. I hope all goes well and that she makes her way into the world very soon. Take care!

The Mathesons said...

Soon Lisa, sooooonn!!! I hate the part of pregnancy, when you've out grown all of the clothes that 9 months ago looked like tents to you. I have 1 pair of pants and two shirts I can wear that will actually cover this big ol' belly! If I'm at home I just hang around in a robe. So much better!

I had an appointment yesterday and am just a smidgeon away from going into labor. Anytime. My doc's going to be out of town for a long weekend, so he offered to induce me tomorrow morning instead of me having some random on call hospital doctor delivery my baby... so I jumped at the chance. :) Hopefully things go well for both of us! I know like 6 people with birthday's tomorrow already... maybe it's a magical day and we'll both get lucky! :)

Good luck Lisa!! Can't wait to see pictures of your little girl! (sorry for the long post!)

Sarah said...

good luck with her coming on her own! i've definitely been there. sometimes they just don't want to come out, stubborn babies.

Total Pageviews