Monday, June 20, 2011

I've fallen and can't get out!

Early this past Saturday morning Soren came into our bedroom with a video in hand saying, "Watch a show?" With our eyes still closed we said "Go play with your toys for a while, we're still sleepy." He saw a box in our room to sit on to look at the movie case and wait (we have just a few of them sitting around, ya know) and much to his surprise when he sat down he went right through! It was empty and he sat on the flap that opens. With his knees in his face he was saying "Help! Help! Help!" over and over in his most urgent voice I've ever heard him make. I rushed over to help him, but had to pause to take a picture first! He wasn't going anywhere. I couldn't stop laughing, and needless to say I was up and awake after that.

This is his attempt at a smile. So funny!

No comments:

Total Pageviews