Wednesday, October 7, 2009

9 months old

Soren turned 9 months old on October 4th. Although he can be a handful some days, I still love him. We haven't gone to the doctor's yet, so when we do I'll get his stat's on here. He's cranky a lot because he's teething. He'll just follow me around and moan until I finally pick him up. He's cute as can be and we love him!He now knows where all the pots and pans are, and loves to pull them all out. That's about all he'll do with them though...just likes pulling them out and making lot of noises. Good morning! Crazy hair, puffy eyes, and silly face...what more could you ask for?He pulls himself up to everything! But his most favorite is the piano bench.

He loves pushing and pulling things. He also gets like this when Dan is home...he LOVES playing with his papa. What silly boys!

H

No comments:

Total Pageviews