Saturday, October 31, 2009

Halloween Fun

Last night we went to our ward Halloween party and had lots of fun! I dressed Soren up as a scarecrow and I was a crow and Dan was a farmer. Soren was so interested in all the costumes. I'm sure he didn't know what was going on.

That's the cutest scarecrow I've ever seen. Not too scary either.But he did a good job trying to get me...and bite off my beak.These are a few of my favorite costumes we saw there:

The farmer, the farmers wife and the three blind mice.A gorilla that even scared kids away...(not on purpose)A plastic toy soldier.Super Mario. Notice the gut. :0)Soren even made friends with a cow.



The young men were in charge of a spook alley, so Dan get's to help out tonight for a little at the other ward's party. I didn't go in it, but I hear it's way cool-live snakes and everything. Yikes!

No comments:

Total Pageviews