Thursday, July 16, 2009

Good news

Good news!
- we got an exterior hard drive and now have space to take the pictures off our camera! Hooray! (It's a work in progress-be patient for new pictures to be posted)

- I had a great birthday! Dan and I got to go help clean the Denver temple, which was a great experience! We had a really great time. When we got Soren and got on the Light Rail and went downtown to a baseball game with the Johnson's and Hyde's. It was so fun to spend time with family on my birthday! Dan had never been to a pro baseball game before and it had been years since I had, so we were looking forward to going for weeks. After the game we walked to the Cheesecake Factory and they gave me a special birthday treat! We jumped on the lightrail again and got home...late... What a great long birthday I had! Thanks to all who made it a happy day!

- Soren is doing great! The only traces left is a little cough. Nothing too terrible.

No comments:

Total Pageviews